All members of the Maritime High Performance Driving Club must meet the following qualifications:
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, passion, and a talent for driving.
- Demonstrates excellent on-track etiquette.
- Follows track rules, instruction, safety, and flags.
- Uses appropriate reference points when driving.
- Demonstrates appropriate vision techniques.
- Demonstrates appropriate car control techniques.
- Can safely vary the driving line in any corner (to avoid debris for example).
- Deals appropriately when in close proximity to other cars.
All new members are required to do an initial evaluation session with TWO Instructors for placement in either the intermediate or advanced group.
If you have previous track experience or have questions about qualification, please contact us.